To be eligible, all applicants must:
– Be below 26 years of age
– Have a minimum of 5 credits at SSCE (or its equivalent) in one sitting (Mathematics and English inclusive).
– Have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in any discipline – Transcript required showing CGPA
– Be currently undergoing a Master’s degree program.
– Pass the KPMG Graduate Aptitude test and Essay.
-Have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and an ability to work in a team.
The summer internship period is for a minimum of 6 weeks and runs yearly from June till September. Please note that selection is based on performance and subject to manpower needs.
To apply, you will need to provide the following information:
– An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating your current CGPA.
– An Official transcript from your University/degree result for graduate interns.
– A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
– An SSCE/IGSCE certificate.
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firms with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
Our winning mind-set!
We are a team of outstanding professionals with diverse backgrounds, varied experience and probing minds. We always strive to win. Not as individuals but by working as a team. Our winning culture is based on collaborative teamwork, and we create results by being open-minded, helping each other and showing trust in each other’s method and capabilities.
And for that we need you on the team!
Click the share buttons beneath the article to share with friends and loved ones.