Star and its Agbami co-venturers are delighted to invite applications for the AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP 2019-2020 FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS. The Scholarship is designed for Nigerian Undergraduate students in their 100 and 200L Levels.
This scholarship is arguably the most cheerful undergraduate scholarship in Nigeria with over 10,000 beneficiaries.
Apart from the AGBAMI scholarships, we also have total scholarship, shell scholarship, total scholarship, Addax scholarship, Agip scholarship, Chevron scholarship and other scholarships from multinationals for students at various levels of education.
E-Applications are invited from FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level Undergraduate from any state of the Federation, studying any of the under listed courses in universities within Nigeria:
Medicine & Surgery
Agbami Scholarship Payment
This Agbami scholarship application program for the first year and second-year students in Tertiary institutions is worth NGN100,000 for Engineering students and NGN200,000 for Medical students.
How To Apply For Agbami Scholarship 2019 | Agbami Scholarship Application Form 2019
Interested applicants should click on the “How To Apply” tab to proceed.
Please note that applicants for the Agbami scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by “STAR” or any of its Co-venturers, including the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship program published simultaneously with the Agbami scholarship program
Selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centres nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
- Before you start the application for the agbami-chevron scholarship, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with a white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- O’ Level Result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
To apply, follow the steps below
2. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
3. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
Click on “Register/login” to create an account or log in to your Scholastica account. Proceed to your email box to activate your account for newly registered applicants
to return to Scholarship site
4. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
5. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
6. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in sthe ame order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
7. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
9. Recheck application information to avoid errors
10. Return to the Home page, Click on the scheme you wish to apply and Click “Apply Now” to submit information
11. You will receive a notification displayed on the screen you have successfully applied. To confirm Check “My application” under “My account” section on your profile account.
12. Return to
, enter your Email and Password to download your verification profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
13. Upload a scanned copy of the signed verification profile, this would be used for verification.
APPLICATION LINK FOR 2019 AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP
If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN) Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number.
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and fingerprint capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
14. Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty
Agbami Scholarship Application Deadline:
Application closes Midnight April yearly, but we shall bring you the latest update for this year’s deadline