Join our family of 162 Scholars from 19 countries!
Become a Mastercard Foundation Scholar at AUB!
About the Program
The American University of Beirut (AUB) is offering full scholarships for graduate and undergraduate education for the academic year 2019-20 in partnership with the Mastercard Foundation.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at AUB aims to prepare young people to be agents of change in their communities, countries, and regions. The program requires scholars to attend a series of workshops, courses and field work in addition to the courses for their degree.
Eligibility and Admission Criteria
Graduate scholarships are open to:
- Nationals of Africa
- Nationals of Lebanon
- Refugee and displaced living in Lebanon
Undergraduate scholarships are open to nationals of Lebanon or refugee and displaced living in Lebanon
Selection and admission are based on:
- Academic promise
- Financial disadvantage
- Leadership potential
- Desire to give back and go back to one’s community
Graduate Applications for Fall 2019-20 are out!
Check your eligibility below.
How to apply?
- Complete the AUB Online Graduate Application Form after creating an account.
- Upload supporting documents as per the requirements indicated on the online application.
- If residing in Lebanon (Lebanese and non-Lebanese), fill out the online Graduate Financial Application specific to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program (available here) by March 18, 2019.
- If applying from Africa, fill out the online Graduate Financial Application specific to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program (available here) by March 18, 2019.
More information on graduate education at AUB
Please click here
How to apply?
- Complete the Undergraduate Application and submit it by hand at the Office of Admissions at AUB along with the required documents. The application will be available in soft and hard copies.
* Incomplete Applications (missing answers or missing documents) will not be considered and will be immediately disqualified.
- Please note that students who graduated from high school before 2017 are not eligible to apply for this scholarship
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)